- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- 4 c. baby spinach
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 large eggs
- 8 yellow corn tortillas
- Sour cream, crumbled queso fresco, and cilantro, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, 1 tablespoon water, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat remaining tablespoon oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet on medium. Add eggs and cook, stirring with a rubber spatula every few seconds to desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes for medium-soft eggs.
Lightly char tortillas under broiler or over a gas flame. Fill tortillas with beans, eggs, sour cream, queso fresco, and cilantro, if desired.